We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- Finance Dept
- Schools & Groups
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
Customer Operations Coordinator
Snow or sun...which are you?
Sun definitely! Coming from a cold state like Tasmania I crave the sun.
Favourite mode of transport when travelling?
Trains, I have a fear of flying.
Ever eaten something 'strange' on a trip?
I ate ferns in Borneo for lack of veggie options.
Roughing it, camping phobe or somewhere in the middle?
Somewhere in the middle, I’m not a huge fan of camping!
Favourite destination visited and why?
Ubud in Bali, hippie paradise.
Your idea of the 'ultimate' destination?
Somewhere that feels completely culturally different to Australia
Next stop? The Middle East hopefully, Iran, Jordan and Israel