The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Claire Wilson
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- IT & Systems Dept
- Finance Dept
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
Customer Operations Executive
I've worked in the travel industry coming up to 9 years and it has certainly become more of a passion than a job!
I haven't travelled as much as I would like to, but plan on improving my "travelled to" list over the upcoming years.
What do you love most about your job?
Speaking to our lovely customers on a daily basis, being able to assist in the every day questions and queries we get asked to the complex ones, and everything in-between.
I also enjoy reading about the trips our customers have been on, especially if they have been nervous about travelling on this sort of holiday for the first time. It's always nice to hear where they are planning their next Adventure!
What is your most memorable travel experience?
Over-coming my fear and going Scuba Diving – it’s an experience I will never forget, and one that I plan to repeat soon.
Where have you been?
France, Spain, Holland, Italy, New York, Orlando, Adelaide, Penang, Mexico and Turkey.
Best travel tip
Vacuum packs - these are great if taking bulky items, so perfect for down jackets on our EK trip! Just vacuum the air out of the bag and you've saved yourself loads of space!
What inspires you to travel?
Meeting new people, experiencing new cultures and creating lasting memories.
Which Adventure Company trips have you been on?
TAW – Turkey Activity Week
Which Adventure Company trip is on your wanderlust?
NI, CU, CR, Northern Lights, the trip is ever changing and endless!