The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Claire Wilson
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- IT & Systems Dept
- Finance Dept
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
Customer Operations Department
We are here to make sure that once your holiday decision has been made that all your arrangements prior to your departure run smoothly. Whether you have a question, a request, wish to add insurance, hotel accommodation or airport car parking we are here to help.
Our team take over when your booking has been confirmed to ensure that everything is in place for your trip and that your documentation is sent out. The nearer it gets to your holiday the busier we become, making sure you have all the information you need and that our colleagues overseas are ready to welcome you.
With more years of travel experience than we care to mention, we are a fount of knowledge and will always do our best to answer your query, regardless of what it is! Be it a question about your itinerary, your visas, what to pack or what the hired sleeping bags are like in Nepal, we usually have the answer at our fingertips or can quickly find out for you.