We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- Finance Dept
- Schools & Groups
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
This is a sample of our trips that have been written up in the press.
Zanzibar & Selous by Deirdre O’Brien on Sunday Mirror
Everest Base Camp by Alex Messenger on ukhillwalking.com
Slovakian Snow Adventure by Andrew Neather in the Evening Standard
Everest Base Camp by James McLuckie in the Living Scotsman
Krakov & Tatra Mountains by Christopher Middleton in the Telegraph
Winter Toubkal by Nicholas Cook in the Sunday Times
Active in the Sinai by Vincent and Daisy Crump in the Sunday Times
Press Contact Details
If you are a member of the press and want further information, please contact Nicola using the details below.
Please note, this service is for members of the press only.
The Adventure Company
Cross & Pillory House
1 Cross & Pillory Lane
Tel: +44 (0)776 925 6173