The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Akademik Sergey Vavilov
Built in Finland in the late 1980s for the Russian Academy of Science, Akademik Sergey Vavilov's original mission was to perform sensitive hydro-acoustic ocean research. As such, she is exceptionally quick, quiet and stable. Vavilov is recognized as one of the finest exepedition ships to ever sail the polar seas, and we're delighted to offer you a berth on this exceptional vessel. This polar cruise gem boasts state-of-the-art technology and outstanding stability, making for a truly memorable trip.
This ship is exceptionally manoeuvrable and quick. The observation lounge and bar on the top deck is a comfortable place to meet and mingle. External stabilizers and a built-in trimming system provide exceptional stability. Akademik Sergey Vavilov, sister ship of Akademik Ioffe, has an ice-strengthened hull and a cruising speed in open water of 14.5 knots
Trips that use this vessel
Akademik Sergey Vavilov - Deckplans
To see the full deck plans you can download them here.