The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Finnish-built for the Russian Academy of Science, Akademik Ioffe was designed to travel quietly, during hydro-acoustic research. The vessel carries a maximum of 107 guests in a variety of cabin configurations.
This Polar Adventure Ship is exceptionally manoeuvrable and quick. External stabilizers and a built-in trimming system provide exceptional stability. Akademik Ioffe, sister ship to Akademik Sergey Vavilov, has an ice-strengthened hull and a cruising speed in open water of 14.5 knots
Trips that use this vessel
Akademik Ioffe - Deckplans
To see the full deck plans you can download them here.