We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Five Reasons to Visit India
1. It has everything. India is huge with the mighty Himalayan Mountains to the North, incredible beaches to the south, desert to the west and colourful, fresh, green rural villages everywhere else. Trek, sunbathe, cycle through the countryside or head inner city to explore the heady mix of crumbling temples and modern office blocks. And don't forget the plentiful wildlife on show on every corner, from the wandering cows on busy roads to the arrogant peacock. See as much as possible on our Delhi to Kathmandu tour.
2. It's cheap. India is a budget destination but before you think smelly backpackers and cockroach filled hostels, think again about the stunning guesthouses, beach huts and luxury villas. Plus the food is really cheap which means you can have your fill for pratically nothing. Want a cheap trip? Try Wildlife & Moghul Cities which starts at just £679 without flights.
3. Fascinating history. All over India its past is clearly mapped out in colonial white front houses, brightly decorate Hindu temples with incense smoke filling the air and signs of new modern development in the road building and epic train stations. North India is home to Udaipur, complete with 'floating palace', chaotic Delhi with its imposing British Empire architecture and Jaipur which houses the Amber Fort. The religious and political history of India is fascinating, complete with wealthy empires, colonial supression and the more recent independence and partition tensions. A visit to the many museums, monuments, temples and palaces is well worth it. For a true cultural tour try our Tigers, Taj and Temples tour.
4. India has tigers. There are very few places in the world you can still see wild tigers. Only about 3,200 tigers still exist in the wild across Asia from India to south-east China and up to Russia and Sumatra. Poaching, climate change and lost habitat have all contributed to a decline in tiger population but India still has one of the biggest populations due to extra conservation efforts. For your chance to see tigers try our Wildlife Safari.
5. Indian food is amazing. Traditional homecooked Indian food is not like your British takeaway. Mouthwatering pakoras, deep fried poppadoms filled with tandoori chicken and aloo papri chaat (crispy wafers with chili and chutneys) are just the start. Head to the beach and choose your evening meal from the fisherman's morning catch then smell the aromatic spices as your local beach hut grills it under the afternoon sun. Want to learn to cook like an Indian mother? Try a Delhi Urban Adventure.
Five Reasons to Visit India Trips
5% off land only price when you book 8 months in advance.
Quote discount code 9434.